Steering & Suspension
When your fleet vehicle does not steer correctly,
it can make driving more difficult, and it can negatively affect other components of the vehicle, such as the tires and the axle. The most important components of proper steering and suspension are wheel alignment, shocks and struts and ball joints and tie rods.
Have your vehicle checked if you notice:
- Excessive or uneven tire wear.
- The vehicle pulls to the left or right.
- Feeling of looseness or wandering.
- Steering wheel vibration or shimmy.
- The steering wheel is not centered when the vehicle is moving straight ahead.